Position Title: Senior User Experience Designer Division/Business Unit: IT
Work Location: Corporate HQ
Description of Position:
AutoNation - America’s largest automotive retailer is looking for qualified people to join our team. AutoNation has been named "America’s Most Admired" automotive retailer for 5 of the past 6 years by Fortune magazine. Our ability to perform at such a high level is directly related to the efforts of our talented team of professionals, and we’re looking for more great people to join our team.
AutoNation is seeking a Seeking Senior User Experience Designer who will be responsible for creating great experiences for the entire family of AutoNation suite of websites. You will work collaboratively with fellow members of the User Experience team to conceptualize, design and prototype ideas; then inspire members of Product Management, Development and Quality Assurance to develop award winning products.
- Represent the "User Experience, " translate customer requirements into defined specifications and inspire the Engineering team to develop the right product.
- Own the design of the most impactful user interface - related features and participate in the product definition process with the Product Manager, Development and User Research.
- Influence the product strategy and direction.
- Work with User Research and Product Manager to translate business and marketing goals into the best software solutions for our business.
- Develop and maintain design mockups, usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications, navigation maps and other design documents.
- Work with feature development teams to make sure that the workflow reflects the customer's needs and ensure consistency among features.
- Develop expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary products and bring new ideas to the team.
- Define innovative user interfaces and interaction styles which result in improved user productivity.
- Exude the Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience.
- High degree of creativity, interaction design and problem solving ability.
- Uncanny drive to design the best user experience in the world.
- Strong software design communication skills (ability to communicate one's ideas through their design).
- Proven track record and a passion for designing compelling, award-winning
- Excellent presentation skills & and attention to detail.
- Experience working with various departments within a product team.
- A great portfolio of work / samples of interaction design work is a must.
- Education in Interaction Design, Product Design, Industrial Design, HCI, Architecture, or related field from NID / IDC or equivalent.
- Expertise in visual design using tools like Photoshop, Illustrator is expected.
- Prototyping skills using tools like Flash, Flex, Dreamweaver and OR the knowledge of imaging / video domain applications would be definite plus.
Mission United - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard -
USCMA is dedicated to uniting and supporting people committed to the cross-cultural and global mission of Jesus in service to Church and...