Kabam is revolutionizing the video games industry by improving how gamers access and pay for their entertainment. Based in San Francisco with offices in Austin, Beijing, Berlin, Luxembourg and Vancouver, Kabam is the #1 company developing core games for mobile devices, the Web and social networks. Kabam delivers deep crafted experiences for gamers who love competition, strategy, role-playing-games and social gameplay.
Are you a creative self-starter who is passionate about games? We want to meet you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Work under the Art Director within pre-production and production stages, designing and creating visual effects and motion graphics using 3D and 2D animation packages.
- Deliver high-quality work on-time and within budget.
- Work within constraints set by the technology (memory parameters, for example).
- Collaborate and iterate with a small, passionate in-house team building games for mobile and tablet devices.
- At least 5 years of VFX/Motion Graphic work related experience required.
- Experience in graphic design for applications required with a strong focus on games.
- Professional experience utilizing the motion graphic toolset including, but not limited to: After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash and HTML5.
- Expert knowledge of real time 3D particle systems, and 3D game engines such as Unity.
- In-depth knowledge of visual design, composition, color theory and understanding of how to communicate effectively with design and motion graphics.
- Strong cross-functional communication skills. Must be able to take direction, communicate with other artists, and work with engineers to ensure that art and animations are properly implemented in the game.
- Knowledge and use of style manuals, reference materials, layout skills while showing ingenuity and creativity with unique concepts and ideas.
- Candidates without a portfolio/demo reel WILL NOT be considered. Please include samples (or links to samples) of your work.
To send us your information, click 'Apply Now' below.
Kabam is the leader in the western world for free-to-play core games with 1st and 3rd party published titles available on mobile devices and...