Focus Areas: Cisco VoIP Infrastructure and Communication systems standards, Development, implementation and support.
• Manage projects for VoIP initiatives
• Coordinate strategies for defining, deploying, and maintaining the company’s in-house IP telephony voice communication architecture and associated network connections and component hardware. This includes planning technology roadmaps, and configuring and optimizing all VoIP systems and services
• Support existing Cisco VoIP infrastructure to facilitate daily operations as necessary. Act as primary or escalation contact as appropriate.
• Recommend new technology by attending seminars, learning about industry trends, or through hands-on experimentation that would benefit managed companies
• Oversee Change Control database for all changes implemented by the IPT Team
• Although the primary focus of this position is to implement and support VoIP installations, the candidate may also be tasked with general network support and build-outs including security, routing, switching, wireless, virtualization and other server and network related duties.
• 5+ years experience - Enterprise level network support and design.
• 5+ years experience - Enterprise level telephony support and design.
• Cisco IPT Phone Systems & Cisco Unified Call Center Express platform.
• Able to provide On-Call 24/7 support duties on rotational basis.
• Must pass required Background Checks: Criminal, Credit, Motor Vehicle Record and Drug Test
• College degree preferred.
• Preferred Certifications:
o Cisco Certified Voice Professional (CCVP)
o Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
o Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
Object Computing Inc. - 11 months ago