ABOUT THE JOB
Zeno Group Digital Engagement is looking for a senior level digital and social media professional to join our growing team in Chicago. This is an exciting position to lead planning and strategy for high profile consumer goods brands in developing and executing innovative social and digital marketing strategies to build brand equity, advocacy and call consumers to action.
Zeno Group's culture is innovative and energetic. If you thrive on a creative challenge and are looking for an opportunity that offers plenty of growth potential and career development, then we are looking for you!
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Lives and breathes social media.
- Blogs, tweets, checks-in and knows why these behaviors are important to building brands that people love.
- Writes well, with personality and wit.
- Communicates with ease, whether it’s on panel in front of hundreds of people, presenting to clients or chatting with consumers directly online and off.
- Is a team player, but can also take the proverbial ball and run with it.
- Can see the big picture, but gets how important the details are.
- Can draft a strategic, visionary plan for a client and also think opportunistically about how to apply today’s conversations to our clients right now.
- Solid understanding of “big picture” client program; maintain awareness of future client events and activities and how they relate to overall objective/target.
- Provide leadership in the areas of total account management including day-to-day account activity and the provision of strategic guidance and counsel to clients that will assist clients in meeting their business objectives.
- Has an eye for trends and ability to connect them to the business.
- Understands how PR works and has relationships with bloggers and influencers throughout the industry.
- Wants to learn AND wants to teach.
- Is ready to have some fun!
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS & CULTURE
- Min of 10-12 years of experience in PR, interactive/digital marketing or brand marketing at either an agency or a corporation and a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrated track record of developing and executing successful online marketing strategies and social media programs.
- Well versed in client relations including having the ability to understand and assess a client’s business needs and communication needs and meet those needs through successful online programs, whatever the strategies might be.
- Experienced in managing people and the execution of online projects and builds.
- A thought leader in digital strategies and tactics.
- Ability to collaborate with senior client advertising, marketing and creative agency partners in developing integrated multichannel marketing programs.
- Believe in their convictions and be able to support opinions and recommendations with substantive arguments. The SVP should have excellent communication skills and experience providing sound counsel and recommendations on how the business is operated and managed.
- Deep knowledge of all elements of digital: paid, earned, owned and social.
Zeno Group offers a creative and differentiating benefits package including a variety of medical and dental choices, vacation, optional and sick time. We also offer a 401(k) plan, pretax flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, a prescription drug benefit plan, a vision plan, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance and an exceptional work/life balance. In addition, our unique ZenoFit wellness program offers individual and team opportunities to promote health, well-being, and fun.
Zeno Group - 16 months ago
Zeno Group is a holistically thinking communications agency that defies conventional labels. As an agency – and as individuals –...