EOIR seeks a highly accomplished Senior Leader with demonstrated success establishing strategic vision and growing organizations in the C4IRS community. Candidate should possess strong technical background in complex intelligence capabilities, technologies and policies across the DoD and Intelligence Community (IC). The ideal candidate must be an energetic, entrepreneurial, senior leader or technologist with extensive experience in growing small and large businesses, organization planning and staffing, profit/loss management, strategic planning, customer relations, and personnel management for current C4ISR.
Highlight of Responsibilities
· Demonstrated ability to identify, qualify, and manage an opportunity pipeline.
· Ability to positively influence people to work together to achieve a common goal.
· Identify and qualify business opportunities in C4ISR
· Develop new and expand existing accounts in C4ISR
· Present EOIR capabilities to external stakeholders and prospective teammates.
· Represent the company to customers and partners in one-on-one meetings, at marketing events, industry symposia.
· Participate in advisory councils and business forums.
· Schedule, facilitate, and attend key industry days, technical interchanges, and program manager meetings with clients.
· Define and implement customer contact plans.
· Shape customer acquisition strategy, and procurement requirements.
· Participate in capture teams and proposal development and review teams.
· Provide the voice of the customer for EOIR business development, capture, and proposal activities.
· Conduct market research to identify market trends in the C4ISR market.
· Support development of marketing collateral items and support and sometimes hold the position of Capture Manager, Proposal Manager, or Proposal Writer.
· Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related technical discipline.
· Collaborative individual, able to work effectively across many levels of education and experience, including corporate executives, corporate staff, technical experts, proposal teams, and program managers.
· Extensive familiarity and experience working with DoD or IC organizations.
· Thorough knowledge of C4ISR missions, organizations, buying habits, legacy programs, and respective needs, analysis, and related technical services.
· 15 years professional experience.
· More than 10 years business experience in technical area with a proven track record of growth.
· Demonstrated ability to develop winning capture strategies.
· Significant experience leading and reviewing proposals.
Preferred Education and Experience:
· Advanced technical degree in engineering or computer science
· Business operations leadership.
· Strategic planning and organizational road-mapping .
· Corporate Development, Teaming & Partnerships.
· Involvement in technical/professional industry organizations.