Due to our rapid growth, Zeno Group Canada is looking for a Senior Vice President to lead and grow our Toronto team!
At Zeno Group Canada we are a true challenger agency for challenger brands. We are different by design – believers in the fearless pursuit of the unexpected. We specialize in crafting experiential PR initiatives that focus on the medium and the message and deliver game changing results for our clients across Canada. With a presence in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Atlantic Canada, we see no perimeters only possibilities to help our clients make the most of communications to tell their story and build their business. From consumer to digital to healthcare, Zeno Group Canada is building a new model of engagement. Listen. Analyze. Disrupt. Engage. Repeat.
Zeno Group, PRWeek's 2012 Mid-size Agency of the Year and SABRE’s 2011 Creative Agency of the Year, is a rapidly growing, global PR agency. Our core capabilities include consumer marketing, health, corporate, technology and digital, and we represent a diverse roster of clients – from start-up companies to global brands. Zeno Group is a part of the Daniel J. Edelman family of companies.
At Zeno, we pride ourselves on creating game changing work for our clients, and in a culture that’s fast and fun. If you’re passionate about your work - if you’re creative, fearless, collaborative, and are among the best strategists and counselors in the industry, working at Zeno could be a great opportunity for you.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking an experienced Senior Vice President to lead and grow our team in Toronto. You’ll be responsible for securing, maintaining and growing business, and providing sound strategic guidance to both colleagues and senior level clients. You’ll serve as a leader and resource to account teams, while significantly contributing to the performance and revenue of the office by partnering with the account teams in support of the development of new business opportunities and the organic growth of existing client relationships.
You will succeed at Zeno if you are a fearless, energetic, driven and growth-oriented entrepreneur. You must be a collaborative spirit, and the type of leader for whom no job is too big or too small, who can balance thinking and doing while growing the business, nurturing great talent and championing collective wins. You must be a savvy communicator and presenter, an excellent leader of people and teams, an outstanding PR strategist and client counselor and a driver of results.
- Demonstrates an entrepreneurial spirit, strong leadership qualities and a team player attitude
- Ensures a strong new business pipeline at all times by proactively pursuing new business cross-solutions/opportunities with current and prospective clients
- Experienced leading and growing a small consultancy and/or boutique agency is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- 12 years of experience in PR; with a minimum of 5 years of agency experience and experience with Consumer clients
- Demonstrates success in developing and executing PR strategies and programs in an agency setting
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to be experienced as charismatic, compelling, credible and authentic to internal and external audiences
- Demonstrates advanced strategic thinking capability, supporting recommendations and counsel with substantive arguments
- Must have excellent presentation skills, with proven success in developing compelling decks and winning new business
- Must have a history of success leading teams, and developing talent
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in MSOffice, advanced proficiency in PowerPoint
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage shifting priorities and operate at a fast pace
Zeno Group - 13 months ago
Zeno Group is a holistically thinking communications agency that defies conventional labels. As an agency – and as individuals –...