This is your invitation to join a global organization that offers greater opportunity, greater challenge and greater satisfaction! Alta Resources is undergoing significant growth and we want to talk to you! We are a dedicated, diverse team of professionals who provide outsourcing capabilities to our clients through long-term partnerships. We not only maintain this key business function for our clients, we constantly seek to improve process, people and profits to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
As part of the Alta Resources Team, you can expect to:
· Leverage your technical skills using premier, complex, state-of-the-art technology
· Engage in dynamic projects with highly talented people in a diverse, creative and collaborative global environment
· Learn from our supportive, approachable leaders who are the best in the business
· Deliver sustainable, high quality solutions for our diverse clients
· Develop & grow a dynamic career path filled with opportunities that recognizes Top Performers – tremendous growth potential!!
· Receive a competitive Alta Resources compensation package
· Enjoy a fun and healthy, work/life balanced environment!
We are currently seeking a Senior Voice Engineer on the Global Infrastructure team in Neenah, WI.
The Senior Voice Engineer's role is to ensure the stability and integrity of all Alta Resources provided voice services. This is achieved by designing, planning, developing, monitoring and maintaining communication technologies across the organization. In addition, the Voice Engineer will participate with the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all voice and/or data technology hardware, software, and communication links. This individual will also analyze and resolve communications problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide documentation and end user training where required.
Technologies utilized in this position include:
- Interactive Intelligence Contact Center
- Cisco Voice and Network hardware (SBC’s, Routers, Gateways)
- SIP and TDM Voice circuits with Level3, AT&T, Verizon, NSight
- Polycom SIP Phones
- FXO/FXS gateways
- Interactive Intelligence SIP Proxy
This role is primarily focused on the items outlined below:
· Assists with all necessary leadership and staff members in the research, planning, design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of new and existing technology solutions.
· Assist with voice systems software and hardware upgrades.
· Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing infrastructure. Analyze voice systems usage and plan for growth or increases in capacity and/or licensing.
· Create and maintain documentation for supported voice networks and systems.
· Monitor system and services (voice related servers, networks, applications, databases, storage systems, etc.) performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
· Respond to and resolve voice performance issues.
· Ensure that the deployments of supported voice services meet business requirements and goals, as well as fulfill user requirements.
· Maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to supported voice networks and systems.
· Assist with 24x7 on call rotation support for all supported technologies.
· Four year college or university degree in IT-related field preferred. 2 year technical degree or an Associate’s degree in IT-related field required.
· 2 years of Help Desk and customer service experience.
· 5 years of voice experience required. At least 3 years of hands on technical experience in 2 or 3 of the following technical skill sets listed below:
- Proven experience and success with voice architecture, design, implementation, capacity planning of related to general PBX/Voice management best practices and voice security principles
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot SIP connectivity within a call center
- Understanding of Cisco ASR routers and carrier class SIP call routing
- Experience with Interactive Intelligence Interaction Center
- Experience with Call routing and call flow design with SIP and TDM
- Proven ability to manage IVR, speech recognition, and call recording solutions
- Consistent application of capacity planning, voice security principles, and voice systems best practices
· Ability to work independently with minimum supervision is required.
· Gain commitment on decisions through collaboration and persuasion; be able to inspire enthusiasm and commitment in others at all levels of the organization.
· Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs.
· Willingness to tackle problems and seek out answers to challenging situations.
· A bility to simplify complex issues, can differentiate between critical details and unimportant facts, has a logical thought process in resolving problems .
· D emonstrated technical proficiency, attention to detail, and continuous improvement .
· D emonstrated productivity, managed priorities and time, and followed procedures .
· D emonstrate ability to c ommunicate effectively by displaying strong verbal and written skills. Listen for understanding.
· M eets commitments, stays focused under pressure, accept accountability .
· B uilt strong relationships, able to give and receive constructive feedback, and work well with others . Ability to mentor others successfully.
· Proven experience in the implementation of software and hardware solutions, voice solutions, or products.
· Exhibit the ability to translate complex technical topics into understandable business language in order to explain and justify technical needs and solutions to non-technical audiences.
· A bility to work effectively within and across teams and global locations .
· The ability to think conceptually as well as creatively is a plus for this job.
Alta Resources - 15 months ago
About Alta Resources
In 1982, CEO Jim Beré started the first teleservices company for consumer-packaged goods. Just five years...