This is a key role in Capella’s Marketing & Operational Analytic team. This position is responsible for design, development, and communication of web traffic related analytics that provides insight into the company’s online marketing performance. This individual will partner directly with the digital/web marketing teams, and be involved in all aspects of the strategy and execution. The Sr. Analyst will be responsible for ongoing site performance reporting, analysis and optimization recommendations via testing and measurement. S/He collaborates cross-functionally with other Marketing groups such as Brand, Search, CRM and Web to deliver end-to-end marketing initiatives that meet and exceed business and marketing objectives. This role also partners with IT to develop and leverage tools and internal and 3
party data that will enhance analyses and media targeting. This role will manage multiple priorities efficiently and independently, while coaching junior team members and facilitating knowledge transfer.
- Drive understanding of website optimization through best practice sharing, creating and maintaining reports, dashboards, analysis and presenting findings to functional leaders
- Provide significant input into operating and strategic planning
- Contribute to the success of web analytics by implementing strategies that drive business results, support the brand and improve user experience
- Lead the end-to-end process of website optimization, from site tagging and reporting to optimization experiments and page changes
- Work across marketing systems to integrate data that will provide more holistic insights and knowledge about our prospects and learners
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative or digital marketing/web relevant field
- Minimum of 4-6 years relevant digital/web analytics experience
- Minimum 1-5 years experience working with web analytics platform (Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics or other)
- Passion to coach and collaborate with team to continually improve output and processes
- Knowledge and experience using analytical software and data retrieval tools, particularly SAS, SQL and Excel
- Strong computer skills with a special emphasis on data mining/analysis
- Demonstrated capability in analyzing data to drive marketing strategy and support decision making in marketing programs
- Strong interpersonal skills - both verbal and written
- Demonstrated experience driving and achieving results
- Demonstrated customer and team orientation
- Ability to work in a team setting while at the same time being an assertive self-starter
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
- Familiarity with digital media channels including paid search (SEM), banner advertising (CPM), affiliate, mobile and social is a plus
- Significant experience with web analytic tracking tools, preferably with Adobe Omniture platform and/or Omniture Certified Profession status for Site Catalyst or Analyst: Insight
225 S. 6
Minneapolis, MN 55402
How To Apply
Click the apply now button and apply to this job opening. You will be prompted to either login using an existing user ID and password or register for a new account.
About Capella University
Capella University is an online university built on graduate degrees, with more than 34,900 students throughout the U.S. and in other countries. Founded in 1993 to provide advanced educational opportunities for working professionals, Capella has become a national leader in online education, offering bachelor's, master's, and doctoral programs. The university's success is built upon a culture that promotes human potential, achievement, innovation, integrity, collaboration, and teamwork. Capella Education Company (CPLA), parent company of Capella University, is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. Capella Education Company was named to the Inc. 500 Hall of Fame for being listed as one of the nation's fastest-growing companies for 7 consecutive years. Capella University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, located at 230 S. LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, IL 60604-1413, (312) 263-0456,
Equal Employment Opportunity
Capella is committed to the development of a multicultural environment. We seek greater diversity in our faculty and staff to broaden our academic experience and to reflect the diversity within our learner community. We value the input of multiple viewpoints and perspectives across the university and our corporate offices. Our goal is to create academic and business communities that are rich with cultural, social and intellectual diversity. Capella is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.
Where Academic Excellence is Online
As a regionally accredited institution offering bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs in...