We are looking for a candidate that can thrive in a creative environment where collaboration, client service, intelligence and humor are a must. We work with a national client base in a wide array of industries. We provide keen insights based on data analysis that help them improve their online business. The Senior Web Analyst is an experienced analyst and consultant, with a background in data, business marketing and strategic analysis. The Senior Web Analyst reports to a Senior Analytics Manager.
- Lead existing Web Analytics engagements. Responsible for client communication, implementation support, data analysis and recommendation.
- Create well organized presentations and reports with direction from senior project leads. Lead client presentations, add insight to data, and field strategic and technical questions.
- Create custom Scorecards based on site goals to measure website performance.
- Analyze web analytics data as well as other offline data to evaluate site performance.
- Discover underperforming areas of the site; identify opportunities to improve site performance.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.
- Expert at working with online metrics, terminology, industry best practices, and Industry Trends.
- 2-3 years experience with Omniture, Web Trends or Coremetrics.
- 1 to 3 years business, web strategy or online marketing background.
ZAAZ - 23 months ago