SitScape, Inc is a rapidly growing enterprise software product company headquartered at Tysons Corner, Northern Virginia. We are looking for intelligent, passionate, hard-working and qualified people who can help us redefine the discipline of innovation. If you need a work environment that challenges, educates, and rewarding, please take a look at our job openings. For details see http://sitscape.com/aboutus/career.html .
Send resumes and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Preference is given to candidates who submit a code/site sample highlighting their abilities with their resume.
- 5 years hands-on experience with PHP and familiar with Drupal or CakePHP programming (intermediate to advanced)
- Customer Service, Programming & Design, Project Management, and Tech Leadership
- Database familiarity with MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, or similar
- Deep understanding of database design and performance issues, especially query optimization
- Ability to formulate advanced/complex queries
- Experience of working in Unix/Linux environment as well as Windows environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete multiple development tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, often-changing environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability and tendency to write unit tests
- Experience with cvs, Subversion, or other version control systems
- Professional and effective verbal and written communications skills
- BS/BA degree or above
- Additional programming skill (in Java, Flash, and C ) is a plus
- System Engineering experience (large scale tuning, clustering, fail-over, et al) is a plus
- Good time management, planning, and organizational skills
This is a full-time position. Please, no inquiries from headhunters, outsourcing firms, or overseas.
Sitscape, Inc. 8245 Boone Blvd Ste 330 Vienna, VA 22182 Web: http://sitscape.com/aboutus/career.html