Senior Web Application Developer - Java
- Design, develop and maintain web based applications utilizing various web technologies, including JSP, Spring/Spring-MVC, Struts and Tiles, in a Java environment.
- Analyze product requirements and design solutions
- Complete the full software development life-cycle including software design, development, unit testing and support ongoing integration and quality assurance testing as well as research and resolution of issues associated with web development efforts.
- Use JMS and EAI technologies including web services to communicate with applications running on Microsoft .NET or ColdFusion platform.
- Setup and manage build system using Hudson, Artifactory and Maven.
- Design and develop database using a major Relational Database Management System, such as Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle.
- Remove defects and enhance using a hybrid of technologies including ColdFusion, Java, and SQL server.
- Wrok both independently, and in a team, to achieve design and delivery goals.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related field and 60 months of post baccalaureate progressively responsible experience in web application design and development in a Java environment
Primary location: Omaha, Nebraska, USA