Senior Web Developer (2013-020)
Location: San Mateo, CA
AtHoc, founded in 1999, is the pioneer and recognized market leader in next-generation emergency communications software for the security and safety market. Fundamental to our mission at AtHoc is the development of innovative products used for the critical endeavor of saving lives.
We’re seeking dedicated, bright and highly motivated team players who want to make a difference and share in our accomplishments and passion. We provide a culture that encourages different perspectives and new ways of thinking toward a common, aligned goal and shared vision: to bring innovative solutions to market and advance the safety, security, and protection of people and property around the world.
Join a principled customer-focused team that is transforming an industry and has earned the trust of hundreds of customers and millions of users within the U.S. military, federal government, homeland security agencies, healthcare, fortune 500 companies and higher education institutions. At AtHoc, we recognize that the talent and drive of our people is a vital key to our continued success.
For more information on AtHoc, please visit
As part of our .Net web applications team, you will be building products that help save lives. We make everything from GIS to mobile applications and you will be a key part of building the interfaces to these applications. We’re a small team but we write bulletproof code because, well, lots of people are depending on us. If you’re interested in building long-lasting, critical products (versus widgets or another social apps), come talk to us!
- Lead the complete software development lifecycle by working with business owners to gather requirements, prepare functional specifications, generate project plans, and communicate progress throughout the project
- Develop and test high-quality software in a team environment. Software is expected to be on a continuous integration system with a focus on elegant interfaces.
- Migrate/redesign legacy UI components (ASP based) to new generation UI using .Net platform.
- Work with a team on multiple projects throughout the lifecycle, interacting with business owners, designers, developers, technical operational teams, QA, and support.
- Write and maintain software documentation.
- Assist in the development of training material for end user under the supervision of technical writer.
- 8+ years of experience in software development including 5+ years’ experience in developing web applications in Microsoft ASP.NET with C#/.NET application framework
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft ASP.NET MVC framework
- Experience building AJAX-driven web functionality
- Expert in object-oriented paradigm, including working knowledge of core libraries, design patterns, object to relational mapping
To apply for this position, please email your resume to:
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
The AtHoc partner program focuses on marketing and reselling notifications solutions for emergency notifications, force...