Compensation: commensurate with experience and background, and competitive with industry
How to apply: Please send resumes and any supporting materials to: jobs@DSCQG.com .
No telephone calls please. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Requirements Ideal candidates will have:
and VB preferred.
- An advanced degree (PhD is preferred) in finance, economics, statistics or related fields.
- Proficiency in the following computer languages:
- R for econometrics and optimization.
- SQL database queries, including PROC SQL in SAS.
- EXCEL, including advanced functions such as VLOOKUP.
- Experience programming in other computer languages, such as SAS/Matlab, C#, Java,
model or trading strategy.
- Skills in econometrics and the ability to design, back-test, and implement an empirical
- Strong statistics, matrix algebra, and mathematical skills.
- Aptitude for critical thinking and problem solving.
- Experience working with financial datasets like CRSP, Compustat, Thompson/Reuters,
Responsibilities / Near horizon projects include:
- Self-motivation and creativity.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with both academics and professionals.
- Analyzing and improving our statistical models, which are written in SAS, Matlab, and R..
- Back-testing, critiquing, and implementing new models suggested by academics and
DSC Quantitative Group, LLC ( http://www.dscqg.com/ ) is seeking a senior level
- Providing statistical/mathematical support to management.
quantitative developer/analyst to join our product development team. DSCQG creates
quantitative investment products in the Venture Capital, Private Equity and Hedge Fund
areas for institutional and individual investors.