Avnet is seeking a full time detail oriented senior level webMethods EAI/B2B developer to contribute towards the successful implementation of Avnet solutions integrating B2B partners and Avnet internal systems in a global environment.
Translate customer needs from a business requirements document into detailed technical specifications.
Develop code on the webMethods platform independently for intermediate to complex solutions.
Plan and conduct structured code reviews to ensure standards and systems interoperability.
Conduct thorough unit and integration testing.
Troubleshoot issues and initiate action to resolve the problem. Analyze and resolve moderate to complex problems.
Work with multiple region based technical and business resources.
Contribute to project estimating efforts.
Participate in a rotation based on-call support schedule.
Innovate and provide recommendations for process improvements and best practice coding standards.
Document support processes for each development effort.
Create solutions that automated and establish prior to development the appropriate protocol for handing exceptions.
- 5+ years of B2B and EAI webMethods development experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Extensive Experience developing Trading Partner Integration solutions using RosettaNet, EDI AS2, OAG, and web services
- Extensive experience with webMethods version 8.x Developer, webMethods Designer, MyWebMethods, webMethods Broker, CentraSite, Mediator, PRT, and Trading Networks
- Extensive experience integrating SAP with a variety of custom applications, vendor applications, and cloud based applications.
- Experience with SalesForce.com API’s.
- Strong experience developing EAI solutions in a large ESB environment built on webMethods applications suite in a UNIX (AIX), HP-UX, Linux, and Windows environment
- Understands the network concepts DNS, TCP/IP, DMZ, Proxy Server, Firewall, SSL, and BigIP and can communicate proficiently with the teams that support these
- Experience with WSI compliant document literal web services and SOA architecture
- Experience with the following technologies: Java, XML, XSD, DTD, WSDL, SOAP
- Experience with business process modeling.
- Experience with performance tuning in both webMethods flow and SQL.
- Strong working knowledge with SQL and relational databases for both Oracle and Microsoft SQL server
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux and Windows command line operations for reading, creating, moving, and deleting files
- Strong work ethic with positive attitude and demonstrated flexibility
- Ability to participate in work hours that align to a variety of regionally based projects.
8-10 Years experience, including experience in analysis and development
Education and Certification(s):
Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years equivalent experience
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. If you are interested in applying for employment with Avnet and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department at 800-882-8638 option 4, then option 3.
If you need an electronic component, Avnet probably has it. The company is the world's top distributor of electronic components...