Assisting the Federal Customer with IT related systems administration .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Day to day functions):
- The State Messaging and Archive Retrieval Toolset (SMART). The SMART system combines diplomatic text cables, e-mail, and memos in a single messaging system for classified and unclassified networks
- SMART also provides collaboration tools, such as instant messaging, document management, document search and improved record keeping
- Maintain Contract QASP and Training Plan.
- Maintain a current collection of internal and external training resources. Prepare training reports and individual training records.
- Coordinate, reserve, and evaluate external training programs and/or conferences. Review and evaluate vendor-produced training programs and facilitates program delivery.
- Conduct training needs assessments and responds to training requests identified by managers. Determine staff skill levels and training needs using various methods: needs assessment surveys, participant course evaluations, employee feedback, management feedback.
- Develop basic components of instructional design; sequencing and clustering of learning events and objectives, task learning relationships, training materials and performance measures. Also implement supplementary training solutions such as role play scenarios.
- Prepare and create audio visual materials, manuals, handbooks, job aids, and other training materials as needed.
- Analyze participation response, develop findings and make recommendations. Plan and conduct validity and reliability studies to detect trends or weak areas making recommendations for necessary changes in training program.
- Coordinate and develop the New Employee Orientation (NEO) program, providing updates and refresher training as program changes are implemented.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
Minimum Experience, Education and Licensure:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Must have excellent written and oral skills and prepare and present training material and presentations
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience
- Must be a self starter and able to independently as well as in a team environment
- Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain a Secret Security clearance
- Must be able to successfully complete an FCi Federal background check
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well to others
- Ability to show initiative and commitment to the company’s goals
- Ability to readily adapt to changing requirements
- Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of quality at all times
- Ability to manage individual workflow effectively and improve processes when necessary
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers both in written and verbal communications
- Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, office equipment; use fingers and hands to type or write; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Ability to Lift up to 20 lbs, bend, reach, carry, stoop, kneel, climb, etc.
This position is performed in a traditional office environment.
FCi Federal - 10 months ago