Requirements - Corp/Field Mgmt
Dallas, TX Sephora Field Leader
jcpenney, with over 1,000 stores nationwide, and SEPHORA, the leading beauty retailer in the US, have partnered in creating a ”store-within-a-store,” establishing one of the most innovative approaches in the beauty retail industry.
If you are an experienced Multi Store Leader with a passion for serving customers, an ability to collaborate and lead across functions, and a desire to drive a new business model, we have an immediate opportunity for you to join our team as we transform our stores! Your own personal career opportunity will be escalated by the large marketplace presence of jcpenney and SEPHORA, two of the fastest growing entities in the retail industry.
As the Field Leader inside jcpenney’s SEPHORA units with an established territory, you will be responsible for driving sales, operations, and standards within your assigned locations. You will ensure merchandising and marketing reflect SEPHORA brand and deliver maximum profitability.
Your responsibilities will include:
The successful candidate will have:
- To lead Beauty Leaders to ensure Stores effectively and consistently implement Sephora core standards for merchandise presentation, selling productivity, and marketing event preparation and execution.
- Engage actively in the evaluation and development of Beauty Leaders using motivation and leadership to continually improve competency and retention.
- Provide leadership that fosters both a strong selling culture and high standards of customer service throughout assigned Sephora locations, and ensures customer satisfaction for repeat and growing business.
- Ensures assigned Sephora Stores are in compliance with operational processes and procedures to achieve Sephora business goals.
- Evaluates sales potential of assigned Stores to achieve sales and productivity goals through the development of a professional selling staff in each Store. Measures performance and develops plans to maximize sales performance and productivity; monitors results.
- Coaches and counsels Store Leaders on dealing with unsatisfactory performance of Beauty Leaders, with the objective of improving performance.
Education: College degree preferred
- Experience: 10+ years of progressively responsible business experience is required, a proven record of execution to a high standard, and experience in managing diverse organizations at remote locations. Multi store leadership experience preferred.
- Core Competencies: Strong merchandising, passion for the business, leadership, interpersonal and motivational skills; influencing and analytical abilities; excellent at providing and directing superior customer service.
- jcpenney offers a very competitive bonus plan and salary. Our comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare, dental, 401k savings plan and a retirement spending account, vacation days, jcpenney merchandise discount, and many other programs to meet the needs of you and your family.
J. C. Penney - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -