At Bungie, we're building an amazing new universe, and that universe will be powered by our amazing online services. Rich interaction with other players, persistence of your accomplishments and those of your friends, security to keep it clean and fun, and never-before-seen game features that will blow your mind. You would expect nothing less of Bungie and we will not let you down.
Building a universe is not easy, so we're looking for someone with the talent and passion that will help breathe life into our creation.
As an Experienced Server/Online Engineer, you will do just that. You will work with game designers and other engineers to determine not only what to build but how. And then you'll craft it, run it, and profit. We don't believe in strict lines, so you'll be wearing a lot of hats... whatever it takes to get the job done.
If you want the autonomy to blaze your own path, to be a part of something great and something you can be proud of for the rest of your life, apply now.
Per audacia ad astra.
- 4+ years of experience with high-scale, high-performance service development
- 4+ years of experience with C#, especially .Net 4.5
- 2+ years of experience debugging production systems
- 2+ years of experience analyzing systems for performance and implementing perf improvements
- Solid understanding of database performance and tuning
- Strong familiarity with Windows Server platforms
- Working knowledge of C++
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and engineer for shifting requirements
- Proven track record of working well with other teams, such as QA, Production, Operations, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- A burning desire to make the most awesome game ever