The Server provides assistance in all dining service functions as directed and in accordance with established policies and procedures.
· Serves meals timely and that are palatable and appetizing in appearance. Performs proper setting of tables. Set up meal trays, food cards, dining room, etc. Serves resident meals in the dining room, private dining room and delivers trays to resident’s rooms/apartments.
· Perform dishwashing/cleaning procedures. Assure that utensils, etc. are readily available for next meal. Follows safety regulations and precautions at all time.
· Assists in daily or scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
· Ensure that all dietary procedures are followed in accordance with established policies. Prepares food in accordance with sanitary regulations as well as established policies and procedures.
· High school diploma or equivalent, preferred.
· On-the-job training provided. Previous experience in food service preferred.
· Previous experience working in long-term care or with the geriatric population preferred.
· Must possess outstanding communication skills and be able to follow oral and written instructions.
· Must possess superior customer service skills.
Trinity Health - 15 months ago