Responsible for providing professional and knowledgeable food & beverage service to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Read, anticipate and fulfill guest needs to achieve guest satisfaction consistent
with the “must do dining experience”.
• Maintain sanitation, cleanliness and organization of your station and tables at all
• Complete daily opening and closing side work as assigned.
• Introduce guests to all of our food and beverage programs and concepts,
assisting them with selections to create a unique dining experience.
• Maintain control and timing throughout station to ensure quality guest experience.
• Communicate verbally and non-verbally with back servers, hosts and floor
managers throughout service.
• Maintain strong knowledge of our menu and beverage programs as changes
• Ensure table is maintained completely throughout guest visit, removing
unnecessary items and refilling necessary items when appropriate.
• Collecting payment for each table and completing nightly cash out of all settled
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of three years experience in restaurant service/hospitality.
• Experience as a food & beverage server in a high volume, fine dining
• Extensive knowledge of food including menu language & culinary preparations.
• Working knowledge of restaurant POS computer systems.
• Excellent customer service skills with outgoing and friendly attitude
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong ability to multi-task in high volume and fast paced environment
• Should be highly organized, attentive to detail, accurate and efficient
• Able to work well within a team
• Punctual and dependable
WORKING CONDITIONS (physical capabilities)
• Ability to frequently lift and carry 30 lbs.
• Ability to occasionally lift and carry 50 lbs with assistance.
• Ability to stand and work for extended periods of time during customary service