TPC River Highlands |
, located in Cromwell, CT, is seeking team players to join our award winning Food & Beverage staff as full-time and part-time Servers to assist our members and guests with their dining needs.
This position is responsible for creating an outstanding customer service experience for our members and guests by:
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Being attentive to the needs of our members and guests
- Quickly and professionally serving food & beverage requests
- Resolving member and guest food & beverage concerns
Our benefits include:
- Prior experience in a food service capacity, preferably in a club or fast paced environment
- Great attitude
- Team player
- Very customer service oriented
- At least 18 years of age
Apply online or in person at TPC River Highlands
- Competitive wages plus gratuities
- Medical/Dental/Life/Disability insurance for full-time employees
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- Employer funded retirement plan
- Playing privileges
- Employee discounts
No phone calls or emails please.
To help ensure our employees' safety, we conduct background checks and are a drug-free workplace.
About the TPC of Myrtle Beach Since opening in February of 1999, the Tournament Player\'s Club of Myrtle Beach has earned a reputation as...