TPC Sugarloaf, a private golf and country club located in Duluth , GA , is seeking team players to join our award winning Food & Beverage staff as full-time S ervers to assist our members and guests with their dining needs. This position is responsible for creating an outstanding customer service experience for our members and guests by:
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Ensuring that all guests are greeted in a timely, friendly, and professional manner.
- Providing prompt, efficient and competent service; understanding the venue philosophy, menu and procedures, and adhering to sanitary and service standards
- Being attentive to the needs of our members and guests
- Quickly and professionally serving food & beverage requests
- Resolving member and guest food & beverage concerns
- Working closely with other team members; understanding kitchen procedures and staying updated on current events and offers.
Our benefits include:
- 2 Years prior experience in a food service capacity, preferably in a club or fast paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Great attitude
- Team player
- Very customer service oriented
- At least 18 years of age
No phone calls or emails please.
- Competitive wages plus gratuities
- Medical/Dental/Life/Disability insurance for full-time employees
- Paid time off
- 401k plus employer match
- Playing privileges
- Employee discounts
To help ensure our employees' safety, we conduct background checks and are a drug-free workplace.
Tournament Players Club - 16 months ago