- This position has responsibility for selling Xerox solutions and will market the full line of Xerox products, services and solutions to both current Xerox customers and non-customers within a specified geographic territory. This position will be responsible for driving both short term sales activity with an account, and also with developing and implementing longer term strategies to ensure Xerox will retain the account and grow new business.
- Individual Contributor role. Interfaces regularly both internally (within the sales and sales support functions) and with external clients to drive profitable revenue growth in the assigned territory.
- Manage the entire sales cycle. Leverage executive level sponsorship in the client’s organization to bring new insight (teaching) to the client about Xerox solutions and services that address their business challenges. This insight is critical to effectively sell services and needs to be the result of industry and client-specific on-going research.
- Tailor information about Xerox’s Value Proposition to the specific decision maker’s role and key business objectives. Assert control of the sales situation by continually linking back to the client’s business driver toward a successful close for products, services and solutions.
- Achieve sales targets for new business sales and renewals selling with focus on balanced order performance across all services and product lines inside designated territory. Special focus is required to sell Managed Print Services.
- Develop and implements business(short & long term) plans for client base to identify, sell, and support incremental value added services and/or products in existing client accounts. Must be skilled in the area of financial presentation and negotiation with the client to effectively close profitable deals based on what’s best for the client and Xerox.
- Effectively coordinate internal resources, processes and tools to manage territory and successfully engage the client base.
Preferred Bachelor's Degree or equivalent consultative sales experience
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability:
At a minimum, the preferred candidate will demonstrate:
Consultative, services oriented approach
Knowledgeable regarding competitive landscape, industry trends and vertical markets
Excellent written and verbal communications skills; technically proficient with Microsoft Office tools
Organized team selling in a cross functional collaborative work environment
Proven track record for consistently achieving services revenue and related sales targets
Strong interpersonal and negotiation skill
Effective Presentation Skills
Additional Role Requirements:
Possess a valid driver’s license (the license may not include restrictions related to a DWI/DUI conviction) and a satisfactory driving record as determined by Xerox (note that all individuals whose job responsibilities may include driving are subject to periodic motor vehicle records checks.)
Xerox - 19 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...