This position is a fulltime, outside sales position. This position has responsibility for selling Xerox solutions and will market the full line of Xerox products, services and solutions to both current Xerox customers and non-customers within the MD/DC/VA geography.
This position will be responsible for driving both short term sales activity with an account, and also with developing and implementing a longer term strategies to ensure Xerox will retain the account and grow profitable new business revenue streams.
- Responsible for managing the entire sales cycle with accountability to identify, engage and coordinate necessary internal Xerox resources to support sales cycle
- Identify, articulate, and implements products, services and solutions to meet client requirements
- Achieve sales targets for new business sales and renewals selling with focus on balanced order performance across all product lines with designated portfolio inside designated territory
- Develop and implement business(short & long term) plans for client base to identify, sell, and support incremental value added services and/or products in existing client accounts
- Establish and build account relationships at executive levels
- Influence buy decisions by clearly articulating & positioning Xerox strategy and full spectrum of product portfolio, services and solutions to key decision makers
- Responsible for ongoing customer satisfaction and engaging resources to resolve billing & service concerns
- Local travel to accounts by driving a motor vehicle
As a minimum candidates are required to have demonstrated:
- University Graduate / Bachelors degree in business is preferred or equivalent relevant work experience
- Customer driven approach
- Knowledgeable regarding competitive landscape and industry trends
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Organized team selling in a cross functional collaborative work environment
- Proven track record for achieving monthly / quarterly / annual sales targets
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skill
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Excellent territory management, time management and closing skills
- Federal or State & Local sales experience a plus
- Posess a valid drivers license and a satisfactory driving record as determined by Xerox (may not include restrictions related to a DWI/DUI conviction)
Xerox - 12 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer ser...