Reporting to the Senior Customer Representative, the Service Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support functions primarily to the Customer Service Department and all departments within TBS regarding contract maintenance, billing and administrative reporting.
Major Duties and Responsibilities…
- Provide daily time and material billing of all closed work orders
- New contract setup and contract invoicing
- Contract equipment file maintenance and upkeep
- Monthly filter supplies ordered with purchasing
- Monthly contract renewal invoicing
- Maintain weekly overtime reports
- Telephone backup support for Customer Service Representatives
- Associates Degree or five (5) years of experience in customer service.
- A team player who enjoys getting results through collaboration and cooperation.
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task
- Highly motivated, customer service oriented individual.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills as well as professional telephone and email etiquette.
- Working knowledge of the HVAC service industry, contract maintenance, mechanical equipment files and job warranty is desirable.
- Ability to adapt to software for assigning and tracking work orders.
- Must exhibit a friendly, professional demeanor with the ability to create good relationships both in person and on the phone.
BirdDog FasTrack - 23 months ago