Hall Ford Lincoln in Newport News is looking for an experienced Service Advisor as we are building a new state of the art facility and need to add to our team!
The goal of this position is to assist our customers with all of our service needs. That means building loyalty and trust and creating an overall positive experience. Excellent CSI is an absolute must! We’re looking for a long term career minded individual who wants to find a home and not just a job to join our well rounded team.
• Schedules service appointments.
• Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtains vehicle information.
• Writes up customer's vehicle problems accurately and clearly on repair order.
• Refers to service history, inspects vehicle, and recommends additional needed service.
• Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts.
• Checks on progress of repair throughout the day. Contacts customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time, explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
• Maintains high customer satisfaction standards.
• Outstanding communication skills
• Professional appearance and work ethic
• Great attitude with a high-energy personality
• Superior customer service skills
• Excellent managerial skills
• At least two years of automotive service experience REQUIRED with a strong CSI history
• ADP experience preferred
• Must have valid and clean driving record
• Must be able to work some Saturdays and evenings
Hall Automotive is an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug free work environment.
MileOne Automotive - 2 years ago