Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar
leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise Holdings, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a Service Agent. The Service Agent prepares and services vehicles prior to rental including: refueling, cleaning and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Our Part - Time service agents are required to work 15-25 hours per week, depending on
- Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage.
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
- Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable.
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area.
- Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have 3 months work experience.
- Experience handling similar responsibilities preferred.
- Valid driver’s license in the US for a minimum of 2 years required. No more than 2 moving violations or at-fault accidents within the past 2 years and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 3 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to work one of the following schedules:
Saturday - 9-12
Enterprise Rent-A-Car - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Enterprise Holdings is in the driver's seat in the global car rental business. Through its Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A Car,...