Penske Motor Group owns and operates premier automotive dealerships in California including Longo Lexus, Longo Toyota, Scion, Lexus of Stevens Creek & RAB Motors.
At Penske Motor Group, we recognize that our team members are our greatest resource. The efforts of talented and skilled people at all our dealerships have made, and continue to make, our success possible. We maintain long lasting relationships with our guests. We continue to grow our business and get better every day, as individuals and as teams. As a result, we are dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining exceptional people who share our vision of providing the highest quality service to create lifetime guests.
Our Team Members are the face of Penske Motor Group and each one is committed to delivering a world-class experience for our guests every day.
Creating “lifetime guests" is the hallmark of our business operations.
Most importantly, we look for individuals who exemplify our Team values: Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Honest Communication.
The Service Consultant is responsible for promoting vehicle repair service sales and being the liaison between the guest and dealership on all vehicle repair activities . As well as,
- Establish long-term positive relationships with guests.
- Promotes service sales through communication of information to guests on maintenance and repair needs that are identified during the service appointment process.
- Managers the repair process from the moment guest arrives at the drive until the vehicle is returned to the guest.
- Offers logical diagnostic services or repairs to satisfy guests concerns on their vehicles.
- Promotes the sales of and provides estimates for labor, parts, and accessories with accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts.
- Carefully inspects every finished repair order for proper completion, pricing accuracy, and legibility.
- Maintain communication with guests, Parts and Technicians regarding any changes in the estimate and/or promised time.
- Makes policy adjustments within the guidelines and budgets established by management.
- Performs other specific administrative functions as directed by service management.
- Maintains a professional appearance and high ethical standards at all times
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Individual should possess:
There are many things you will gain from a career with us:
- A high school diploma or equivalent; Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school desired;
- Minimum of two (2) years of automotive diagnostic experience;
- Knowledge of vehicle products and warranties; and mathematical principles (adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, and percentages) and there application;
- Ability to operate manual transmission vehicles; determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it; coordinate activities with other employees; use good judgment in challenging situations; read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, internet and in person; and use standard office equipment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain an acceptable and safe driving record.
- Income potential ranging from $50K to $150K with guaranteed training salary
- First class working environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Support from a multi-award winning dealership
- Superior job training
- Great bonus plans
- Average employee tenure is 8-9 years
- 80% of our guests are repeat and referral
- Many excellent amenities for our guests including, Free Wi-Fi throughout the entire campus, Free I-Pad Check-out, free shuttle service
- Community Involvement and Charity Partnerships
- And many more…
Training and Advancement Opportunities
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
401K with Company Match
Employee Referral Bonus Program
Company and Corporate Partner Discounts
Employee Assistance Program
Wellness Program & Wellness Coach
Fitness Center Programs
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Penske Motor Group - 10 months ago
Penske, headed by race-car legend Roger Penske, appears to be on the right track as a diversified transportation firm. Penske is a partner...