In brief summary, the Service Coordinator is responsible for coordination of scheduling work requests on the property. Please note weekends are required for this position.
All team members at Carmel Partners, Inc. are expected to act as compelling representatives of the Company and champions of our Mission & Values.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for receiving all service requests from residents, then coordinating work to be completed by the Service Team.
- Inputting service requests into MRI system.
- Responsible for maintaining MRI and the status of all work orders.
- Following up on all work orders.
- Rescheduling work orders as needed.
- Communicating clearly to both the Service Team and Residents regarding the status of requests.
- Follow up with Maintenance Supervisor on outstanding work orders.
- Filing all completed work orders.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Candidates for this Position should hold the following qualifications and be able to demonstrate the following abilities to be considered as a suitable applicant. Please note that except where specified as “preferred,” all points listed below are considered minimum requirements.
Qualifications (Skills – technical and non-technical):
- High School Diploma
- Customer Service Experience
- Demonstrate computer abilities, Windows (Word and Excel), Internet and e-mail and other relevant applications
- Experience in residential community maintenance or related are preferred
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good influencing and negotiation skills