Kenneth N. Kinsley founded Kinsley Power Systems in 1964. The company began as a construction supply house serving the Western Massachusetts and Connecticut construction industry. Over the years, the company has grown into a full service, emergency and prime power systems provider. Kinsley Power now solves customers energy needs throughout the northeast, and has developed a reputation for integrity and professionalism. One of our goals is to set the standard for power systems performance & service.
Central to that goal is providing quality products and employing the best personnel in the business. Kinsley Power has been a distributor for Kohler Power Systems is one of the most respected names in power systems for over 40 years. KPS associates are knowledgeable and dedicated to excellence in their respective fields. Whether it's coming up with a creative solution to an engineering problem or providing customer service that exceeds expectations, Kinsley Power associates demonstrate pride and care.
Position Definition: Hourly, non-exempt, task oriented position reporting to the Operations Manager, responsible for providing superior customer service, dispatching technicians and billing in a high-volume, multi-tasking environment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Minimum Education, Qualifications, Skills, Competencies and Experience:
- Answers phones professionally and promptly; screens and prioritizes calls and responds and/or re-directs calls accordingly and maintains call logs, calls and schedules each maintenance service contract customer (+425/month)
- Dispatches and supports Service Technicians to assure efficient use of staff and prompt customer service
- Generates Time and Material quotes, performs invoice billing for service jobs in an accurate and timely manner, including entering material requisitions, reviewing files and entering service summaries
- Data input and maintenance of service contracts, start ups, and all Service Department records.
- Analyzes departmental office operations, procedures and practices as to work flow, schedules and other related activities; Assists in developing and auditing departmental plans, strategies and goals to achieve desired objectives
- Performs account entry to all Technician expenses (including credit cards, per diem expenses, etc.)
- Provides copies of service/maintenance reports as required, files service/maintenance/Preventative Maintenance agreements and supports warranty claims
- Assists with routine reports, including but not limited to inventory cycle count, pick-lists and collecting department performance data (KPIs)
- Works with parts suppliers to ensure parts are on hand as needed and in the correct quantity (JIT Inventory); maintains inventory levels to match the requirements of the customer and company
- Insures each technician receives the proper parts to ensure successful first time repair of equipment; Purchases supplies and materials for the Service Department
- Works closely with the Accounting department to ensure appropriate parts have been invoiced to the customer and regularly reconciles all open jobs and invoices
- Provides all other related duties including administrative assistance, as required
- Associates degree in Business; equivalent combination of education and hands-on experience in relevant position will be considered on a case by case basis
- Proficiency in applicable software (i.e. Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) with WennSoft Service and Microsoft Office
- Superior phone demeanor and customer service attitude
- Strong problem solving ability; gathers and analyzes information and able to develop alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; proficiency in oral communication and written communication
- Proven team player; balances team and individual responsibilities
Essential functions are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities necessary to meet the minimum job requirements of this position, but are not intended to be comprehensive. Ordering of essential functions does not necessarily reflect importance of item.
ZipRecruiter - 19 months ago
Kinsley Power Systems is a power solutions company that serves customers throughout the northeast. We sell and rent both temporary and...