Kenneth N. Kinsley founded Kinsley Power Systems in 1964. The company began as a construction supply house serving the Western Massachusetts and Connecticut construction industry. Over the years, the company has grown into a full service, emergency and prime power systems provider. Kinsley Power now solves customers energy needs throughout the northeast, and has developed a reputation for integrity and professionalism. One of our goals is to set the standard for power systems performance & service.
Central to that goal is providing quality products and employing the best personnel in the business. Kinsley Power has been a distributor for Kohler Power Systems is one of the most respected names in power systems for over 40 years. KPS associates are knowledgeable and dedicated to excellence in their respective fields. Whether it's coming up with a creative solution to an engineering problem or providing customer service that exceeds expectations, Kinsley Power associates demonstrate pride and care.
Hourly, non-exempt, task oriented position reporting to the Operations Managers, responsible for providing service coordination, dispatch and billing in a high-volume, multi-tasking environment in the Service Department.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Minimum Education, Qualifications, Skills, Competencies and Experience:
- Answers all assigned service department phones promptly, screens and prioritizes calls and responds and/or re-directs calls accordingly and maintains call logs, calls and schedules each maintenance service contract customer (+425/month)
- Dispatches and supports Service Technicians to assure efficient geographical and timely deployment of staff
- Supports parts acquisition, warranty claims and the mail.
- Manages, schedules, coordinates and dispatches Field Service Technicians efficiently to ensure customers receive prompt attention to their service requirements.
- Supports and promotes customer service goals and objectives
- Generates Time and Material quotes, performs invoice billing for service jobs in an accurate and timely manner, including entering material requisitions, reviewing files and entering service summaries
- Data input and maintenance of service contracts, start ups, and all Service Department records.
- Establishes controls to ensure good customer service principles are followed and ‘checks and balances’ are in place.
- Analyzes departmental office operations, procedures and practices as to work flow, schedules and other related activities assists Operations Managers in developing and auditing departmental plans, strategies and goals to achieve desired objectives.
- Performs account entry to all Technician expenses (including credit cards, per diem expenses, etc.)
- Inputs daily Technician time in accounting system for hourly branch office employees
- Provides copies of service/maintenance reports as required, files service/maintenance/Preventative Maintenance agreements
- Prepares appropriate monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required
- Provides all other related duties including administrative assistance as required
- Associates degree in Business; equivalent combination of education and hands-on experience in relevant position will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, with multiple employees and customers making multiple demands, proficiency in applicable software (i.e. Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) with WennSoft Service and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)) while maintaining excellent phone demeanor and customer service attitude.
- Problem solving ability – identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics; analytical ability to synthesize and interpret complex or diverse reports, and other information; and proficiency in oral communication and written communications.
- Excellence in interpersonal skills; focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others’ ideas;
- Proven team player; balances team and individual responsibilities.
Essential functions are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities necessary to meet the minimum job requirements of this position, but are not intended to be comprehensive. Ordering of essential functions does not necessarily reflect importance of item.
Kinsley Power Systems is a power solutions company that serves customers throughout the northeast. We sell and rent both temporary and...