Title: Service Delivery Manager - Retail as a Service - FAI - Kansas City MO
Fujitsu America, Inc . provides a complete portfolio of business technology services, computing platforms, and industry solutions. Fujitsu platform products are based on scalable, reliable and high-performance server, storage, point-of-sale, and mobile technologies. Fujitsu combines its renowned platform offerings with a full suite of onshore, near shore and offshore system integration, outsourcing, and datacenter services covering applications, operations, infrastructure, customer service, and multi-vendor lifecycle services. Fujitsu provides industry-specific solutions for retail, manufacturing, healthcare, government, education, financial services, and telecommunications sectors. For more information on Fujitsu America's business scope, visithttp://solutions.us.fujitsu.com/.
We are seeking a Service Delivery Manager for our IT Services Division, based in the Kansas City MO region.
The Fujitsu Service Delivery Manager is the principal advocate for both Fujitsu and the client, whose primary focus is to drive continual service improvement, customer satisfaction, and profitability within the partnership. The SDM is accountable for all contracted service level agreements, and will facilitate the relationship between internal and external groups in order to provide exceptional service.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Foster healthy relationships with Director and C-level customer management
- Increase customer satisfaction as measured by the Fujitsu customer score card
- Oversee IT projects within assigned account
- Establish and maintain weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual governance meetings
- Provide required raw or dashboard data, as outlined in the SOW, to customer at agreed upon times
- Review trends and changes for the account to identify areas of improvement
- Facilitate appropriate change management
- Research and/or address any complaints or concerns reported and implement corrective measures as applicable
- Forecast revenue for contracted services
- Maintain overall customer satisfaction as measured by the customer scorecard
- Maintain current accounts receivable and resolve any escalated billing disputes
- Thoroughly understand Fujitsu's service offerings, and apply this knowledge to the client's current and future needs. This information and knowledge needs to be proactively shared with the sales team to assist in identifying potential growth and new service offerings for the client
No relocation or visa sponsorship approved
- 5 - 8 years overall IT experience
- 3-5 years IT service delivery experience in an Infrastructure Services or Managed Services environment
- Must have direct experience in retail industry with Point of Sale, Datacenter and Service Desk focus.
- Proven track record in IT service delivery, managing client accounts
- Experience in overseeing and managing large infrastructure environments
- Requires influencing skills at C-level within a service delivery environment
- Demonstrates a breadth and depth of knowledge in Service Delivery Management with a wide view of continual improvement opportunities
- Understands Client Operations, Contract Adherence, Monitoring and Reporting
- Customer focused and available 24X7.
- ITIL, IT Service Management, or IT Support experience in retail environment desired
- Degree BSCS or equivalent experience
Fujitsu America believes in the power of information and technology. A subsidiary of Fujitsu, the company offers a broad portfolio of IT...