Digital / Interactive Media;
The Technical Operations Group is looking for a talented Service Delivery Manager to partner with Disney Interactive clients and partners to provide outstanding client services to clients on behalf of the Technical Operations team. Be a part of an amazing cross-functional team, infusing Disney's office with a Silicon Valley culture of rapid innovation and development.
The successful candidate will possess a work style that promotes progress through collaborative teamwork in a dynamic environment. Must be enthusiastically committed to delivering world-class technology solutions and the highest levels of customer service, be committed to continual process, product and performance improvements, be able to communicate with confidence, clarity, and honesty, take initiative and assume ownership of a wide variety of tasks, processes & deliverables.
This position requires a technology background, experience with project management and service delivery, excellent communication skills and experience in working with executive leadership teams. Successful candidates must be action oriented, capable of working on concurrent complex projects and able to communicate clearly and effectively to cross-functional teams and business audiences.
- Build and maintain strong partnership relationships with customers.
- Manage support requests and co-ordinate with support teams to deliver services on time.
- Schedule customer maintenances and ensure appropriate quality checks have been completed.
- Participate customer project planning process and oversee implementations for on time delivery.
- Review service failures and produce incident reports when required.
- Produce and maintain service improvement plans.
- Ensure appropriate documentation is in place for specific support requirements.
- Organize and chair monthly/quarterly service review meetings.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make recommendations to Technical Operations team.
- Produce ad-hoc reports when required.
- Navigate the client's organization to ensure strong relationships through business.
- Champions collaboration, re-use of existing technologies and solutions, knowledge sharing and promotes the increased use of Shared Services capability.
Job Posting Industries
- Tenacious problem solver, will own issues until resolved.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with great attention to detail.
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with both internal departments and external customers.
- Excellent networking skills, ability to navigate organizations and build strong relationships with clients, partners and executive leadership.
- A good level of business awareness and technical acumen.
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to take a creative approach to situations and problem solving.
- Previous experience required in a Service Delivery / Account Management / Project Management role.
- Previous experience required in the IT industry with a good understanding of Internet Technologies.
- Foundation level understanding of Project Management.
- Understanding of IT industry working practices / methodologies ITIL foundation certification desirable but not essential.
- Due to 24x7x365 operation, must be willing to be available for off-hours work.
Digital / Interactive
This Position is with the legal entity Disney Interactive
COMPANY OVERVIEW -- Disney Interactive, the interactive entertainment affiliate of The Walt Disney Company, creates immersive, connected, interactive experiences across console, online, mobile and social platforms to entertain and inform audiences around the globe. Disney Interactive mission is to deliver Disney content to fans, whenever and wherever they want it, through numerous interactive media platforms. Disney Interactive operates five global product groups:
Disney Core Games produces experiences for video game consoles like Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system.
Disney Interactive Media produces Disney.com and a portfolio of leading lifestyle websites for families, including Babble.com and Spoonful.com.
Disney Interactive Worlds develops online virtual worlds and provides connected game-play experiences for children around the globe
Disney Mobile Games creates high-quality original gaming experiences for mobile devices. In addition, Disney Interactive manages a Disney-branded mobile phone service in Japan in association with Softbank
Disney Social Games develops best-in-class social games on Facebook, Playdom.com and mobile platforms.
All five product groups work together to create a variety of connected, multi-platform entertainment experiences.
iCIMS Social Distribution - 19 months ago