The Service Delivery Specialist (SDS) is the primary contact for managed document services at a customer location which may be on-site or supported off-site by the DMCC. Focus should be on the employees, customers, and meeting profit objectives for each site within their territory. The SDS manages the delivery of Ricoh Enterprise Services for customers, which may include managing business document output devices (printers, copiers, and fax machines) at customer locations or remotely with a focus to maximizing uptime, utilization, and optimization and user satisfaction while minimizing costs. The SDS is responsible for working with the customer to improve business processes through optimization and use of other Ricoh services. The SDS must possess an in-depth understanding of the client's requirements and domain, be IT centric, enabling communication with the Customer IT Department resources. Understands networks and utilize managed document services technology: Communicates account Business Process opportunities to the supporting sales and professional service teams. Assists other support team members in developing, implementing and managing ongoing fleet operations.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- Creates a customer-focused environment.
- Keeps actively involved with customer presentations and validation.
- Gathers necessary information for preparations & creation of the pro-forma & the proposed sites.
- Communicates and works directly with Customer's IT department including senior IT leaders.
- Monitors and manages all facets of the Managed Print Services (MPS) strategy at customer location.
- Analyzes all data to ensure that performance standards are maintained and customer requirements (contracted service levels) are consistently met.
- Recommends asset configurations to Sales and Customer.
- Supports the Account Manager(Operations Team) in accounts where managed document services is one of the provided service offerings by assisting in the management and reporting of business document input/output devices.
- Works independently or collaborates with account team members to rationalize the Customer fleet
- Engages internal and external resources to provide proactive maintenance, as well as ongoing maintenance to ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
- Works with customer's team to align Ricoh services provided with customer's business objectives, including identifying services and technology which Ricoh is able to provide to improve customer's business processes and help them meet customer goals.
- Supports other team members with implementation of the MDS solution. This may include 3rd party asset management software implementation, equipment installation, asset tagging, setting supply inventory par levels, asset validation and process creation/documentation.
- Supporting interface to outside contractors for management of performance issues.
- Oversees and Monitors and the just-in-time (JIT) parts and supplies procurement and distribution program, as well as an onsite inventory of key parts and supply items.
- Monitors and manages activity to ensure service response requirements are met.
- Manages as appropriate other positions which may help in delivering the services which a customer is being provided by Ricoh.
- Responsible for management, coordination, tracking and reporting machine moves, machine removals, and new machine installations as it applies to the customer IMACD process
- Assists with end user training for equipment installations.
- Tracks asset lease expiration and/or projected end of service life dates, as required.
- Manages the collection of periodic meter readings, including review and validation. utilizing the AMR (Automated Meter reading) solution
- Completes month end closing and other necessary accounting functions.
- Maintains contract database accuracy in a variety of databases and generates/distributes appropriate periodic reports.
- Liaison for the customer in all matters concerning the services provided.
- Engages with customer's facilities team, IT group, etc. to ensure proper implementation and post-installation support is provided.
- Conducts periodic customer satisfaction surveys to include Key Contact and End User surveys. Provides summary, analysis and action plan for all survey results.
- Analyzes services and fleet utilization to ensure that each capability match the requirements of its actual use. Recommends ongoing t optimization through proper deployment, replacement, user training, etc.
- Reports progress and performance to customer and Ricoh via a Monthly Management Report to Service Level Agreement performance and any customer specific reporting requirements.
- Provides ongoing feedback for further strategy development, enhancement, correction, and deployment of strategy.
- Provides metrics and trend reporting to the Sales Team in support of the Annual Customer Strategy and Quarterly Review process.
- Conducts implementation of national launch programs/processes including field training.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
- Systems and IT literate -- understanding networks, security, print servers and print devices Experience in pre and post sales for outsourced or contracted services
- Strong financial awareness, monitoring, co-ordination and P&L ownership
- Vast experience of leading and managing teams, including matrix management Strong project management experience
- Asset management experience
- Requires basic Printer, Multi-Function Printer and Multi-Function Device knowledge.
- ITIL Certification or the ability to obtain Ricoh ITIL certification.
- Relevant college degree and/or equivalent experience in a related field
- Requires strong computer skills including knowledge of web-based software platforms, networks and MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability of strong customer relationship skills, problem resolution and improved efficiencies and productivity
- Strong communication and presentation skills at all levels
- Experience in consulting and solution design strongly desired.
Ricoh - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Ricoh Americas represents Japan's Ricoh Company in Central America, North America, and South America. The unit markets, sells, and...