About Critigen: |
Critigen is a global leader in technology consulting and IT outsourcing. We leverage location data, business intelligence, and award-winning cloud computing to drive positive financial results and enterprise collaboration for public and private clients.
The Level I Service Desk Technician’s role will be responsible for providing level one phone support for internal Critigen and Managed Services Operations Front Line Support Team. The Service Desk professional will report to the Service Desk supervisor. The technician is responsible for providing exceptional customer service. Shifts are scheduled for Monday-Friday during regular business hours (5AM-7PM) in 8 or 9 hour increments.
Knowledge & Experience
- Working knowledge of BMC Service Desk Express, ServiceNow or other enterprise level ticketing system(s)
- Knowledge of various computer hardware platforms.
- Experience with a wide variety of “shrink-wrapped' applications, MS Office suite, browsers, Adobe.
- Experience with operating systems including Windows XP and Windows 7
- Extensive application support experience with Exchange/Outlook, POP3, Blackberry, Active Directory, including email and network account creation.
- Anti-virus and malware troubleshooting and support.
- Solid experience troubleshooting various network access and connectivity issues via Citrix, preferably in a multi-domain environment.
- Working knowledge of issue resolution with access, connectivity, settings, etc.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills.
- Fluent English.
sologig - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard