More About HCA.....
- HCA has been Recognized in Computerworld Magazine's Top 100 Workplaces to work for Information Technology Professionals for the 4
consecutive year, coming in this year at #25.
- HCA has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
The Service Desk Analyst provides support for basic incident resolution and requests reported to the division service desk. Responsibilities include initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of basic incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components. The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for collecting information through a customer conversation, accessing support tools, and additional support staff (service resources) if needed. Problems beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility are resolved by engaging in a timely manner other service resources from facilities, division or corporate groups, or the corporate service desk.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Addresses and resolves basic incidents and requests; logs all incidents and requests; engages other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility.
- Uses the appropriate CTI categories for logging incidents and requests.
- Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
- Ensures the end-to-end customer experience and provides a single point-of-contact for the customer.
- Analyzes and resolves incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware. Logs and tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution. Follows up with other support staff (service resources) involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete. Documents resolutions and updates self-help and staff knowledge bases.
- Grows general knowledge of current corporate, division, and facility-specific products, increasing ability to resolve requests on first contact.
- Provides after hours and on-call support as needed.
- Adheres to and supports HCA IT&S standards, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all aspects of patient care and employee information.
- Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission and Value statements.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- LSC Job Responsibilities:
- Provisions, maintains, and removes security privileges for users of HCA systems.
- Participates in development/review of division security processes/procedures under supervision of Service Desk Management.
- Works with the division Service Desk and provides necessary security/tier 2 support.
- Works with members of the desktop/network teams and other workgroups within IT&S on projects and initiatives as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Demonstrates ability and desire to learn Corporate, Division, and Facility-specific applications, technology, and terminology.
- Demonstrated ability to learn customer support processes and techniques.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Competency in MS Office Suite
- Competency in call center tracking tools
- Prior experience supporting customers in use of application software.
- Proficiency in using support software tools.
- Customer service orientation and/or prior customer service training.
- Strong understanding of HCA security-related procedures.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- One to two years work experience