Service Desk Tech / IT Information Technology / Windows 7 / Health care Insurance
SLAIT Consulting is currently seeking a Service Desk Tech for our client in Virginia Beach.
Under general supervision provides second-level technical support for our client's internal and external associates. Interviews user to collect information about problem and leads user through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error for already logged Service Desk tickets. Evaluates and prioritizes assigned Service Desk tickets and identifies researches and resolves ITS-related problems within Service Level Agreements timeframes. A typical work-day will include spending 90% of time solving end user issues via telephone.
1. Identifies, analyzes, and solves problems individually and in a team environment to provide technical support for complex hardware and software issues on standard user-level equipment.
2. Troubleshoots less than complex network-related issues and initiates conceptual ideas with practical applications.
3. Develops and maintains customer relationships.
4. Utilizes Service Desk databases and presentation applications to provide professional and appropriate written and verbal information to internal and external customers and vendors.
5. Provide innovative solutions for individual and team improvement.
6. Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous service desk experience required, with a minimum of 2 years of relevant Help Desk Operations work experience in an Information Technology setting.
- Win 7 experience
- Technical experience
Thank you for your consideration, please submit your resume today!
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work well as a part of team.
**Must be able to work for any employer in the United States. No Visa sponsorship.**
SLAIT Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SLAIT Consulting - 21 months ago