Come Join our Winning Team! Named one of the Best Places to Work in the greater Washington area by the Washington Business Journal |
. Also, named the one of the BEST Virginia Business Places to Work in 2011.
IMG - a rapidly growing business with a 25-year history providing information technology (IT) and information assurance (IA) services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is seeking a full-time Service Desk Technician at its Colorado Springs, CO location.
The purpose of the Service Desk Technician is to provide Tier I and basic Tier II support to customers with hardware, software, and application problems. The candidate serves as the Information Technology customer service specialist that performs a range of activities that contribute to overall customer satisfaction to the user base. Attention to detail and good organization skills are critical. Accurate incident documentation and tracking are important parts of the position.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI (Top Secret with Sensitive Compartmented Information) required prior to consideration.
- Complies with documented procedures for IT service restoration by adhering to Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) policies and procedures relative to problem analysis and resolution
- Demonstrates excellent Customer Relationship skills through communications, tone, knowledge, and respect while engaging via phones, web tickets, and other communications media
- Demonstrates good writing skills relative to etiquette, clarity, concise information gathering, feedback, and written documentation during troubleshooting activities and resolution
- Demonstrates ability to independently understand, troubleshoot, and resolve many types of Service Requests
- Demonstrates the ability to learn all facets of the ESD's process oriented environment
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems and administrative tools
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of Enterprise support hardware, software, network connectivity and applications
- Provides accurate and detailed documentation of the IT problem, analysis and resolution actions performed during the IT restoration process
Certifications Required: DOD 8570.01M Compliance Required Prior to Consideration.
IAT - I (CompTIA A+, or CompTIA Network+) or CompTIA Security+)
Education and Years of Experience Required: High School Diploma or GED required with 3 years experience in a Windows Environment and/or call center or service desk experience.
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS:
Information Management Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- 20 days of personal leave plus paid holidays
For fifteen years, The Information Management Group has been providing IT services to organizations around Chicago and throughout the...