The Residential Service Electrician will work with numerous system parts and mechanisms to maintain, diagnose, and correct residential electrical system problems. Our service technicians are the company’s primary liaison with the customers and must be able to maintain excellent customer relations at all times. Technicians should be able to communicate technical explanations to non-technical clients.
- Repairs air conditioning, heating and control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on residential electrical systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- This position handles service calls to customers in their homes and utilizes customer service training to educate and assist customers in choosing service, products and finance options.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Must be capable of diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client
- 5 years of residential electrical service experience
- Journeyman Electrical Certification or ability to test within 90 days of hire
- Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment and materials used to perform services on residential electrical systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Able to pass pre-employment background screenings
- High School Diploma/GED
BirdDog FasTrack - 17 months ago