Supervise work and performance of service technicians, drive program for completion of periodic fleet inspections, work with customer care department to handle warranty issues appropriately, manage service requirements for customers, and maintain appropriate controls for inventory of service trucks.
• Directly supervise 5 to 15 Service Technicians within assigned territory. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Establish daily work load including pick-ups and deliveries, prioritizing projects, and preparing vehicles.
• Ensure good customer relations by determining customer service needs and effectively and efficiently resolving complaints.
• Assist with car inventory activities as needed to ensure maximum asset security.
• Ensure labor recovery of incoming repair orders and reviews for final approval.
• Manage technician safety program.
• Maintain employee efficiency and productivity standards for service technicians, including establishing formal routes and schedules.
• Determine employee potential/limitations for efficient performance.
• Indirectly coordinate with manufacturing facility for defective or warranty procedures or parts as necessary.
• Maintains all company and branch policies and procedures for service technicians.
• Ensure on-site semi-annual and end-of term car inspections are performed and documented appropriately.
• Review employee's time cards prior to final approval.
• Act as liaison to sales, operations, warranty and administrative staff as required.
• Orders parts and supplies for company vehicles
• Ensure preventative maintenance on company vehicles and trailers is performed on a regular basis.
• Three to five years related experience
• Mechanical skills with auto, small engine, powered sports or agricultural equipment
• Computer skills
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
LICENSE AND/OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Textron is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
E-Z-GO is a Division of Textron
Manager with Direct Reports
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Feb 11, 2013, 9:59:49 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Textron - 9 months ago