Service Partner Technician/Trainer - Verathon ®
Verathon ® is looking for a Service Partner Technician/Trainer to join our team located in our Bothell, WA headquarters. The Service Partner Technician/Trainer will travel domestically and internationally (Canada) to deliver education and training in maintenance and repair of Verathon devices to hospital service partners. Working with limited supervision, the Service Partner Technician/Trainer performs a variety of technical and training activities providing quality support to Verathon's customers, service partners, and staff under established company guidelines and policies.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Represent Verathon and train new Service Partners.
- 30% of time spent performing repairs, calibration and certification to Verathon products.
- 70% of time spent providing Service Partner training at Customer's facility and coordinating programs with Service Partner Product Manager.
- Respond to calls for product troubleshooting, and testing.
- Maintaining logs, records and files.
- Providing various reports to management.
- Following general safety/chemical requirements
- Working effectively with peers and functional managers across the organization as a team to accomplish goals.
- Other duties assigned by Manager.
- Associate's Degree in Electronics or Education.
- Previous experience in Hospital or Biomedical setting preferred,
- Ability to use basic electronic test equipment.
- Minimum 2 years related experience as a technician with Customer Contact.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage multiple assignments at the same time.
- Computer experience (MS Word, Excel, and Windows a plus)
- Ability to understand, convey, and teach others the technical aspects and value propositions of the Service Partner Program and its products.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Ability to travel within United States and Canada 1 to 3 times per month at a minimum of 3 days per occurrence.
- Demonstrate perseverance and tenacity by tackling goals with energy and drive, and not being easily discouraged by setbacks or resistance.
- Ability to communicate effectively
Verathon is a wholly owned subsidiary of Roper Industries, an acquisitive S&P 500 and NYSE listed diversified growth company. Verathon is headquartered in the greater Seattle area, in Bothell, Washington, and has 7 international subsidiaries in Canada, Europe and Asia. The company designs, manufactures, distributes and markets reliable, state-of-the-art medical devices and services to the health care community that offer meaningful improvement in patient care. Our largest brands, BladderScan and GlideScope, have achieved worldwide recognition as the number one leader in their respective markets. Verathon is a financially sound company with consistent growth and performance even during down market cycles. We have a strong pipeline of new products for multiple areas of discipline within the health care industry.
Verathon was acquired by Roper Industries (US Ticker symbol ROP) in December 2009 as a platform for future acquisitions leveraging the talented management team and extraordinary channel development in developed country markets.
Verathon offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package to full-time employees including company sponsored health plan, 401k with match, wellness and tuition reimbursement and the advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Verathon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We believe that diverse ideas, opinions and perspectives will build a strong foundation for success.
Verathon - 9 months ago