The Service Representative supports the Rehab sales team by providing referral sources and patients with information ,delivery and support services for rehabilitative and pain management orthoses and other therapeutic devices used in the treatment of conditions associated with traumatic injuries, chronic disease, post surgical procedures, and immobility to healthcare professionals and facilities throughout a defined client base. Utilizes interpersonal skills and device knowledge to foster strong client and patient satisfaction with Company products and services. May deliver, fit and set up devices and confer with physicians and patients regarding proper application. Attends to client issues and elevates to Rehab Sales Rep or Regional Sales Manager as appropriate. .
- Establish and maintain relationships with physicians, nurses, hospital management and other areas of surgical and rehabilitative care delivering highest standards of customer service
- Demonstrate and fit prefabricated, off-the-shelf orthoses
- Set up of CPM Units
- Tracking and restocking of stock & bill accounts
- Provide delivery of devices and supplies to physicians and patients as necessary
- Provide input to Regional Sales Manager and Rehab Sales Representatives develop sales plans tailored to their local markets.
- Ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures as well as applicable laws and regulations
- BS Degree preferred
- Previous experience in healthcare industry and knowledge of applicable laws, and regulations applicable to health care businesses and those in the business of distributing rehabilitative and post surgical devices and services is preferred
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services to include needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong PC skills with a working knowledge Microsoft Office suite, with strong skills in MS Excel, MSWord and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of billing and collection procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude, ability to win trust, and influence others.
- Dependability, Integrity and Adaptability