Responsible for maintaining and repairing Illumina products at customer sites.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Maintain and repair Illumina equipment
• Troubleshoot customer reported problems.
• Monitor, schedule, and prioritize tasks to maximize customer satisfaction.
• Contact customer within the established guidelines, and that incidents are closed in a quality manner within the established guidelines.
• Manage parts, tools and administrative duties.
• Build and help strengthen strong customer relationships
• Develop best practices that will meet evolving customer needs
• Perform equipment upgrades and new installations.
• May help edit, write and modify Service and Training manuals, Field Service Bulletins, and SOPs.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
Preferred Educational Background:
• AS in Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, or related degree.
Preferred Experiential Background:
• 2-4 years experience in related field.
• Experience trouble-shooting and repairing complex opto-electrical and mechanical equipment onsite preferred.
• Knowledge and experience in the biotechnology/biomedical industry, or applicable military experience preferred.
• Experience using electronic trouble-shooting equipment; e.g. DVM, Oscilloscope, etc. preferred.
• Technical knowledge of computer hardware, Windows OS, and networking.
• Strong communications (written and verbal) and customer relation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and telephone skills are required.
• Strong planning, scheduling, and prioritization skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
Illumina, Inc. - 12 months ago
Illumina elucidates the human genome. The firm makes tools used by life sciences and drug researchers to isolate and analyze...