Full-time Field Technician experienced in copier printer MFD repairs, installation and maintenance.
Independent copier, printer, fax and repair supply company in south Florida since 1988 in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale Florida.
We support, install, lease, and maintain a vast range of products and services including multi-function copiers, fax, printers and scanners from HP, Kyocera, Sharp, Ricoh, Copystar, Lexmark, Brother and other brands.
The position entails installing, troubleshooting and resolving copier, printer, fax, MFC and other office equipment problems. In addition, you will install and provide basic training to clients on various printers, faxes and copiers. Must have reliable transportation and a clean driving record. If you believe you meet this criteria please apply.
Requirements Field Technician Requirements
- Good printer, copier and MFD repair and installation experience
- Able to communicate well in English. Spanish a plus.
- Able to work in a business to business environment
- Reliable Transportation and good driving record
- Work in field in customer offices (commercial and government)
- Monday through Friday 8 to 5pm
- High School diploma or equivalent and A+ certification or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years of related field experience as a technician working with business technology such as copier, printer or plotter required.
- Ability to travel to assigned accounts, including accounts with multiple locations.
- Able to lift 50 lbs and be in a mobile activity more than 75% of the time. (Walking/standing/stooping/kneeling).
- PC literacy and understanding of basic network concepts.
- Must hold a valid drivers license; this position requires the ability to travel within their territory 100% of the time.
- SPECIAL NOTE: This is NOT a computer repair position. However, you need to knwo how to install devices on networks.
Full-time position. Requires at least 2 years of experience. You must have good repair experience with at least two (2) of these brands: Ricoh, Sharp, Ricoh, HP, Kyocera or Zebra.
If you are an individual that has the ability to learn new skills, good communication skills, career minded, professional, and quick learner of new skills/equipment please apply.