Service Technician (Springfield, MO area)
Primary responsibility is general mechanical service on electrical and gasoline golf cars, industrial vehicles, turf vehicles and trailers.
Responsibilities to Include:
• Performs mechanical services/repairs to golf vehicles, turf or industrial units and trailers.
• Performs assigned duties on-site at a customer’s location.
• Responsible for assigned company vehicle. Makes deliveries or pickups from customers to provide a continuity of service and maintenance of accounts.
• Provides sales leads to management.
Responsible for maintaining all assigned parts inventory on service trucks.
• Responsible for maintaining all assigned company tools and/or equipment on service trucks. Responsible for preventive maintenance of any company vehicle and/or trailer.
• Must complete necessary work orders, parts orders, delivery reports, time sheets and other paperwork required to document the mechanical work and other duties accomplished.
• Performs all other related duties as required by management.
• 1-3 years experience with gas and electric engines
• Must have own tools
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Must have good driving record
Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
High School Diploma or G.E.D.
License and Certification Requirements: -
Valid Drivers License, CDL License preferred
Previous experience servicing golf cars is preferred
E-Z-GO is a division of Textron
Textron is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
05/24/2013, 8:27:31 AM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Textron - 21 months ago