Under the direction of the Service Manager, the Service Technician should be able to diagnose, disassemble and assemble, overhaul, repair, rebuild, and adjust medium and heavy-duty trucks under minimal supervision. Hours for this position are 3:30 PM – 12:00 AM, Monday thru Friday.
- Overhaul and repair heavy duty engines including Caterpillar, Cummins and Detroit Truck engines clutches, transmissions, differentials, and power systems, cooling systems, steering systems, hydraulic systems, or any other system used on medium and heavy duty trucks.
- Install engines, transmissions, and other components.
- Deal with customers in a diplomatic and courteous manner.
- Maintain good customer relations and performance standards.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Submit complete technical reports and documentation as required by manufacturers in all components on all makes of trucks and trailers.
- Process parts orders.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- 3-4 years experience in medium and heavy duty truck environment.
- AC Certification and Engine Certification required, or willingness to obtain.
- Valid driver’s license required; CDL required, or willingness to obtain.
- Dependable and reliable attendance required.
We are committed to be a dynamic first-class quality organization of associates, products, services and suppliers, customer driven by an...