Enerflex has an opening for a Service Technician in Odessa, Texas. The purpose of the Gas Compression Technician is to commission, troubleshoot, diagnose and repair systems associated with Natural Gas Engines and Reciprocating Compressors.
- Minimum of 5 years in Natural Gas Industry
- Understanding of process flow and operation.
- Understanding of complex electrical schematics
- Experience using a laser alignment tool to perform motor alignment
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ Experience with Caterpillar and Waukesha Natural Gas Engines
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with system controls. IE: Murphy/Altronic/CAT ADEMIII/Waukesha ECM.
- Must have a full understanding of Natural Gas Engines and Reciprocating Compressors.
- Must be able to read and interpret P&ID’s (Process and Instrumentation Diagrams).
- Must have experience with system controls. IE: Murphy / Altronic / CAT ADEMIII / Waukesha ECM.
- Must be able to read, interpret and understand manufacturers’ equipment manuals.
- Must have keen computer knowledge and able to use MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to work evening and weekends as needed.
- Must be willing to travel throughout North America.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States on a fulltime basis for anyone other than current employer.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, back ground check and post offer physical testing.
- Must be able to pass a DOT Physical testing.
- Must a have valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be a self-starter and able to perform assigned tasks efficiently with minimum supervision
- Must wear personal protective equipment as required.
- Must have all required personal tools.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, back ground check and post offer physical testing
- Competitive Compensation
- Cost Shared Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched 401K
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities