The Service Technician will be responsible for
performing tasks required to keep all buildings in a
clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning
duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs,
washing walls and glass and removing rubbish.
1. Responsible for the daily cleaning of all floors in
the buildings by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or
2. Responsible for the daily removal and emptying of
trash throughout the plant.
3. Responsible for the daily service, cleaning and
supply of restrooms.
4. Responsible for the daily cleaning windows and
mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges,
5. Responsible for the weekly dusting of furniture,
walls and lockers.
6. Responsible for the stripping, sealing, finishing and
7. Must follow procedures for the use of chemical
cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage
to floors and fixtures.
8. Requisition supplies and equipment needed for
9. Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables,
chairs, and ladders to prepare the facility for events
such as banquets or meetings.
10. Perform minor painting tasks.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior janitorial experience is desired.
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 50lbs.
AMRI - 23 months ago