You can create your resume online and send it to John Deere dealership for this posting.
You can submit your resume via email or fax to the dealership contact listed above. Please include the following information on your resume:
- First and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Education and Experience
Service Technician - Level 2
Service Manager or Service Department Foreman
May Supervise Level 1 Technician and Trainees or Apprentice
Independently performs basic/complex diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural equipment/outdoor power equipment.
Performs basic/complex agricultural equipment/outdoor power equipment diagnostics and determines what repairs are needed, if required.
Performs basic/complex agricultural equipment/outdoor power equipment repairs as requested by the Service Manager/Shop Foreman.
Participates in all job-related training and development.
Prepares all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
Maintains current product knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment.
Mentors Service Technician Apprentices and junior Service Technicians.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools, and techniques used in the repair of outdoor power equipment/agricultural equipment.
- Outstanding knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
- Excellent skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends, and holidays.
John Deere - 16 months ago