Enerflex is a single-source supplier of products and services to the global oil, petrochemical and natural gas industry. We provide gas compression, gas production and processing and process refrigeration equipment to all major oil and gas companies. Enerflex supports its operations through corporate, regional and field office infrastructure throughout the World.
The purpose of a Service Technician is to commission, troubleshoot, diagnose and repair systems associated with Refrigeration and Natural gas processing.
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Must have a full understanding of process refrigeration systems.
- Experience with electrical motors and associated motor starters.
- Understanding of process flow and operation.
- Understanding of complex electrical schematics
- Must have EPA 608 Universal certification.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a fulltime basis for anyone other than current employer
- Must be a self-starter and able to perform assigned tasks efficiently with minimum supervision
- Must wear personal protective as required.
- Must have all required personal tools.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, back ground check and post offer physical testing.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Competitive Compensation
- Cost Shared Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched 401K
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Enerflex is the single-source supplier for natural gas compression, oil and gas processing, refrigeration systems and power generation...