Service Technician, Bothell WA
FUJILFILM, SonoSite, Inc. We are an innovative and high performance culture with tremendous opportunities. People who work here are given the unique opportunity to contribute to the advancement of healthcare throughout the world. Headquartered in Bothell, WA USA, FUJIFILM SonoSite is represented by a global distribution network in over 100 countries. Since its inception, FUJIFILM SonoSite’s lightweight, robust products have created and led the point-of-care ultrasound market. From sophisticated urban hospital emergency rooms to clinics in austere, remote villages, FUJIFILM SonoSite systems are used by over 21 medical specialties and provide clinicians around the world with a cost-effective tool for improving patient safety and workflow efficiency. FUJIFILM SonoSite holds a number of prestigious design awards and has in excess of 145 patents.
Perform service operations to include evaluation, testing, troubleshooting, and repair of hand carried ultrasound equipment and accessories.
• Test, troubleshoot, and repair electro/mechanical devices.
• Perform rework and repair with strict adherence to internal policies and regulatory requirements
• Install and configure component software
• Perform final functional testing to ensure product quality and reliability meet the highest standards
• Responsible and accountable for carrying out the requirements of the company's quality system
Knowledge and Experience:
• Preferred Associate Degree in a technical field of study
• Must have a minimum of 1 year experience within a repair environment; preferably in the repair and preventative maintenance of electrical or electro/mechanical devices
• Experience in the medical device industry is a plus
• Proficient, solid understanding of fault isolation techniques for digital and analog circuitry
• Oracle or similar business system experience and skill are desired
• Must have good analytical and problem solving skills
• Must be flexible and able to work in a team environment
• Strong PC skills required – including Word, Excel
•Ability to troubleshoot
•Ability to multi-task with minimal supervision
•Able to lift 25lbs with or without accommodations
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference. To apply and obtain further details regarding key responsibilities and experience requirements, check out our careers page at www.SonoSite.com/careers .
FUJIFILM SonoSite is an equal opportunity employer who promotes diversity in the workplace.
SonoSite Inc. - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard